These are the only packages I offer which includes five digital images as well as of course a 25 minute session on the day, editing and preparation of the photos for viewing. Any additional images you may wish to purchase are priced at £22.50 each.
Mini shoots can take place in the studio or on location* and are great if you would like to try out on-location photography. They also make a fantastic gift!
- Mini Family Package £150 (session and five digital images) - A mini studio or on location shoot offers very good value for money and is a great option if you want to update your family photos or you prefer more frequent shorter sessions if you have a lively toddler. It's also a fantastic option for anyone who has their child registered with a modelling agency and requires a small portfolio. This package is not suitable for those families with more than 3 children or newborns/babies under 3 months old.
- Seasonal Location Mini Shoot Special £199 (seasonal session and five digital images) - These mini sessions also offer very good value for money and take place on special dates at stunning hand-picked locations throughout the year. You get a chance to be amongst the daffodils, bluebells, in the lavender fields and have fun with the autumn leaves. For these sessions you need to be able to travel anywhere within 40 minutes from Epsom as exact locations will be confirmed a few days before your shoot. These shoots are perfect if you wish to have your family photographed outside in a fun way however it is advisable that your youngest child can sit unaided.
Photo Shoot Sessions
The following prices are for the session only and do not include files or products. It does of course include my expertise, basic editing and hosting of your photos in an online gallery for viewing.
Family or Maternity £65 (recommended for maternity, babies >3 months)
A one hour shoot with the choice of one backdrop. This shoot is ideal for younger and older families to update their family photos or for a maternity photo shoot. Up to four family members included, additional subjects charged at £10 per person.
Cake Smash Session £75 (recommended for 1 year old's, but can be done for older birthday's as well)
A packed one hour shoot with a choice of a white, blue, pink or grey backdrop. This shoot is an ideal way to celebrate your little one's first birthday. Not only will you get some non-themed family photos but also a great memory of your little one exploring the textures, smell and taste of their birthday cake. At the end of the session there is time for a wash and some photos in the tin bath-tub with loads of bubbles.
Boudoir Session £95 (recommended for all women!)
A ninety minute photo shoot with a variety of poses and backdrops as well as the use of some basic props. Boudoir photography is an empowering experience for women who are transitioning in life. Perfect for brides to be, ladies celebrating a special wedding anniversary and women who are regaining their body confidence and identity after motherhood, marriage and other transformative life events. A professional makeover and hair styling can be booked separately.
Baby & Family Session £95 (recommended for babies aged 10 days -12 months)
A two hour photo shoot with a variety of set ups and backdrops as well as the use of some basic props. Ideal if this is your first professional photo shoot with your baby and would like a variety of backdrops/location. It's also great if you would like to use more than one backdrop/location during your maternity shoot and if you already have a child who you would like to be part of pregnancy shoot.
Mini Sleepy New-born Session £145 (only for babies less than 10 days old from due date)
Additional charge of £50 will apply if booked within three weeks from due date, after birth or for sessions needing to take place at the weekend. A two hour newborn photo shoot, an ideal package for those that only want professional photographs of their newborn baby positioned beautifully on a blanket or prop. You can expect to receive one or all the following images from your Mini Newborn Shoot:
- Beautiful sleepy newborn photo(s) of your baby positioned on a blanket, using natural light to create a soft-natural look
- Unique images of your newborn baby in a simple prop such as my owls basket on a faux wooden floor as seen in VOGUE
Sleepy New-born & Family Session £195 (only for babies less than 14 days old from due date)
Additional charge of £50 will apply if booked within three weeks from due date, after birth or for sessions needing to take place at the weekend. A three hour photo shoot whereby your new-born baby will be positioned artistically using a variety of backgrounds and props. Simple white and black backgrounds will be used for the family photos and you also have the option of faux floors/walls, to use with props such as a baby bed, hanging baskets, owls nest (as seen in Vogue) and a variety of hats and wraps. You can expect to receive everything that is included in the mini newborn session as well as:
- Classic family photo(s) with a modern twist using a white backdrop, perfectly lit by studio lighting
- Artistic colour and b&w image(s) of you and your newborn baby using a black backdrop, beautifully lit by studio lighting
"I absolutely love all the images and only wish I could have them all! Thank you for capturing our beautiful girl in such a way and for persuading me to come so early on, I will always be glad I did." Clare from Redhill
Please contact me on 07989 948946 or fill out the Contact form here so that I can tailor a quote to your requirements.
Term and Conditions
The session fees will need to be paid in full at the time of booking to secure your session and is non-refundable in case of any cancellations for whatever reason within 7 days of the shoot (3 days for newborn). Please note, for *lifestyle photography I charge a flat fee of £50 for any travel within 15 miles from Banstead (Surrey) and although I travel further afield, additional charges may apply.
Please read my terms and conditions before booking, there may be an additional charge for on-location shoots to cover travel time and cost as well as hotel or entrance fees I am required to pay on some locations.